Hear me out. Chances are really good that you grew up with your dog going to the groomer and coming home with little "bandanas" or maybe even bows in their hair. Somebody took it upon themselves to cut a fabric square and somehow wrangle it onto your dog before they had an opportunity to scratch it off.
If this sounds familiar, you're in the right place.
While I personally have never owned a dog that needed professional grooming, I have dealt with the annoyances that bandanas tend to come with.
- Impossible to tie, snap, or button. If you've ever tried to get your dog to hold still while you found the world's smallest snap, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Let's not mention attempting to tie a bandana on them without making it too tight or lose. Just forget it altogether if you have a puppy.
- Always falling off. It just takes one scratch of the ear and that bandana is left on a trail, sidewalk or dog park.
- No true purpose. Sure, they're cute when they stay on, but other than that they don't really serve a purpose.
Let me introduce you to a product that will change the way you think about canine apparel for eternity. Pacific Hound bandeau scarves literally solve all of these problems and here's how.
- Slips over your pup's head. There's no ties, snaps or buttons, just one continuous loop that comes in 5 different sizes ranging from Chihuahua size all the way up to Great Danes.
- Unless you choose the incorrect size, your pup's scarf is staying put right where it belongs.
- Our scarves, while ridiculously cute, also serve to protect your dog's neck and keep it warm during the cooler months. In fact, our scarves were originally designed to keep our Pointer warm during long runs in frigid temps.
- Visibility is a huge one for us! Sometimes dark dogs are hard to spot but having a contrasting scarf makes it a little bit easier to see.
- Bonus - Bandeau Scarves come in adult sizes too so you can match your pup for those family photos, weddings or romps around town!