Newburg Dog Scarf
Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is what our company is founded on. All scarves have a built in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature leather tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
The Newburg is heavy weight.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up!
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit more snug
- View sizing guide to determine final size
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
I probably could have purchased a large but got the x-large just in case. It’s a wee bit big but gosh does it look good! The quality is amazing and the fabric is sooo soft!
I love the darker colors of this scarf. It is the perfect fall and winter scarf. The fabric is just the right thickness.
I love the pattern of this scarf, and it is warm and cozy for my dog, as well as adorable!
This color combo screams fall & winter! This scarf is thick and holds heat in well. It stands up to Zoey's rough play sessions, and will even be featured in our Christmas card this year!