Muskegon Dog Scarf
Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is what our company is founded on. All scarves have a built in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature leather tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
The Muskegon is heavy weight.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up!
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit more snug
- View sizing guide to determine final size
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
I love this pattern and have several Pacific Hound scarves for my dog. It's soft and my dog likes wearing it when it's cold. Unfortunately, this particular fabric has snagged a lot. I noticed it this morning when my dog was scratching and it looks like his nails might have caught it. He doesn't have unreasonably long nails. It may have also snagged on his collar, I'm not sure. Unfortunately there are several places on this scarf that now have several loose threads and doesn't look great. Disappointing because his other Pacific Hound scarves have all held up really well, but those are mostly flannel