Cupid Dog Scarf
Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is what our company is founded on. All scarves have a built in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature leather tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
The Cupid is heavy weight.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up!
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit more snug
- View sizing guide to determine final size
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
Soft, thick, adorable! And matches so well with the red tree collar. 😉
Mila is a ~55 lb GSD, and we buy size XL to flatter that shepherd neck fluff!
Got Molly & Hank some Christmas scarves that we absolutely love! Molly has a size medium (her neck is 14 inches) & Hank has a Large (neck sis 15 inches). The large fits Hank perfectly! These scarves never disappoint 😍
Pacific Hound scarves never disappoint and this one was no different. I love the color, it’s stunning! The fabric is soft and durable. Definitely one of my favorites.
Our first scarf ever did not disappoint! I love the herringbone detail and thought this would be perfect for all days of the year! Definitely coming back for more!
My very first purchase from Aly was a red herringbone fabric collar, I was so excited to be able to get a scarf to match!