Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is our flagship product introduced in 2015. All scarves have a built-in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature vegan leather mountain tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
All scarves are classified by weight ranging from light weight to heavy weight. You should expect heavier scarves to fit snugger.
The Aspen Scarf is medium weight and super soft.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up! Long haired dogs (shepherds, goldens) almost always need to size up.
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit snugger.
- View sizing guide to determine final size. Please remember, the guide is simply that and not every breed will fit perfectly into each category. Measuring your dog is the best way to perfect you dog's scarf fit.
Our Recommendations When Ordering:
If this is your first time and you are unsure of your dog's size, please refrain from customizing your scarf. Once your scarf is customized, it is no longer available for exchange/refund. If you need help determining you dog's scarf size, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
**CUSTOMIZED SCARVES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXCHANGE/REFUND**
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
I was impressed with the quality of the scarf, it is a nice fabric and well made. I love the pattern, and I can tell my pup immediately felt special when I put it on. The large fit my Labrador perfectly.
We recently purchased the Leif scarf for our silver lab puppy. Alysson was incredibly helpful with sizing when we weren’t sure what to buy and the scarf fit perfectly when it arrived. The quality of the scarf is excellent, it’s a beautiful color, and I love that it’s easy enough to put on and take off that my child can do it by herself!
These came just in time for 24 degree freezing cold temps and they are the perfect compliment to our Ruffwear puffy coats to keep them cozy when we go on our walks.
I love Ella’s new scarf! Super easy to put on, doesn’t come loose or get lost in adventures. Ella is a golden retriever and is overall pretty warm so I like the lightweight scarf for her. I think it’s pretty cute.