All scarves are classified by weight ranging from light weight to heavy weight. You should expect heavier scarves to fit snugger.
The Tate Scarf is a heavy weight cotton flannel.
How to Size for Dogs:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up! Long haired dogs (shepherds, goldens) almost always need to size up.
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will have a tighter fit.
- View sizing guide to determine final size. Please remember, not every breed will fit perfectly into each category. Measuring your dog is the best way to ensure a good fit.
How to Size for Humans:
- Measure the circumference of your head.
- Size recommendations: Adults (XXL), Teenagers (XL), Young Children (L), Infants (M)
- If you have doubts, PLEASE measure your children.
Our Recommendations When Ordering:
If this is your first time and you are unsure of your dog's size, please refrain from customizing your scarf with a nametag. Once your scarf is customized, it is no longer available for exchange/refund. If you need help determining you dog's scarf size, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
**CUSTOMIZED SCARVES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXCHANGE/REFUND**
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
- Rhodesian Ridgeback - size x-large