Sparrow and Tundra Pre-Orders will be open through Friday, September 15th.
Please remember that this item has not yet been made or ordered and will take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive. Any items added to your order with this purchase will ship with your pre-ordered items. If you wish to have additional items sooner, please create a separate order.
Every scarf made at Pacific Hound is handcrafted with the utmost attention to detail and therefore takes time.
Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is our flagship product introduced in 2015. All scarves have a built-in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature vegan leather mountain tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
All scarves are classified by weight ranging from light weight to heavy weight. You should expect heavier scarves to fit snugger.
The Sparrow Scarf is heavy weight and woven.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up! Long haired dogs (shepherds, goldens) almost always need to size up.
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit snugger.
- View sizing guide to determine final size. Please remember, the guide is simply that and not every breed will fit perfectly into each category. Measuring your dog is the best way to perfect you dog's scarf fit.
Our Recommendations When Ordering:
If this is your first time and you are unsure of your dog's size, please refrain from customizing your scarf with a nametag. Once your scarf is customized, it is no longer available for exchange/refund. If you need help determining you dog's scarf size, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
**CUSTOMIZED SCARVES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXCHANGE/REFUND**
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand