Shasta Dog Scarf
Cold weather calls for cozy scarves and thankfully Pacific Hound has you covered! The bandeau scarf is unique to Pacific Hound and is what our company is founded on. All scarves have a built in twist and loop around your dog's neck one time. Scarves are complimented with our signature leather tag. When you're ready to adventure, simply slip your Pacific Hound scarf over your dog's head and you're ready to go.
The Shasta is heavy weight.
How to Size:
- Measure the thickest part of your dog's neck or head.
- Account for fluff - if your pet is between sizes, go up!
- Pay attention to the weight listed above - heavier scarves will fit more snug
- View sizing guide to determine final size
- Wash all scarves without a leather nametag in cold water & lay flat to dry
- Scarves with leather nametags must be washed by hand
This is the cutest little scarf. My dog has a 13" neck and I got the Medium (12-14"). It's a little tight on her with the collar, so maybe I'll try a size up next time!
Extremely well made and absolutely handsome on our pup
The fabric is thick and stands up well - which is important when you have a fluffball like my golden (his collars get eatne by his chest fur). It also recently saved his coat from a handful of burs, which is an added bonus.
How could anyone pass up this beauty?! It just screams winter and needs to be apart of every furbabies wardrobe. The quality and craftsmanship is top notch as always. It looks beautiful on my dog!